APP requires Update of Hue Bridge - Update Fails

Did You try this after Changing the settings?

Original hue app Saves old certificates and does Not reconnect when diyhue is redeployed or changed unexpected.

Delete Cache on Android
Reinstall on iOS

Yep I’ve noticed that thread. I definitely had deleted the Hue app on my phone, restarted it and redownloading, but no improvement.
Is there anything I can provide to you to see more clearly?

Working for me using the latest diyhue version from today and with HUE app.

• Just updating the versions:
    ** Software Version: 1952154030
    ** API Version: 1.52.0
  • restarting the diyhue container
  • In HUE App just removing the diyhue bridge and adding it again, it will detect the bridge with the new version.

Working even with Harmony !

1 Like

Hi. I installed diyhue on my ubuntu box using the automatic install.sh option. Ive been able to pair diyhue to the HueEssentials app as well as my logitech harmony, but i am unable to set it up the Hue App. In the diyhue webui, i have the bridge sw version set to 1953188020 and the api version set to 1.52.0. The hue app finds my diyhue but does not proceed further. it asks me to press the button to connect and i then click the ‘Link App’ button on diyhue but nothing happens. I have tried different sw and api versions, clicked save and then searched on the Hue app again all with the same results. Every time its able to find the diyhue but not able to connect to it. Any tips on what i should do differently. thanks